Coach course - get supervision and coaching
Head coaches are often alone with their rash considerations, victories, dilemmas, and problems
But by entering a collaboration with a mental trainer, you get a mentoring partner who can listen and provide feedback and be pleased by the victories to come together with you. You get a mentoring partner who will do anything to help and support you and help you solve your assignments in the best possible way.
Lastly, you will have a partner who strives to create the best possible work environment where you thrive.
An example of a course where the coach works to sharpen his profile
Sharpening of thought patterns:
- Basic assumptions about oneself as a coach, coaching philosophy, intentions, goals, coaching style, and role
- Understanding the mindset of oneself as a coach and understanding the mentality of people in the surrounding environment
- Decoding and processing thought patterns
- Downplaying inappropriate behavior
- Concerning the different levels at the club: athletes, parents, other coaches, the board, etc.
- Concerning the environment around the club: business partners, sponsorships, parents, etc.
- Concerning creating a healthy working environment where you as a coach thrive and can perform
- Controlled communication in groups
- Individual conversations
- Feedback systems
- Besides this, the work concerned working to develop a high-performance team. We worked with group dynamics, valuation, goals, action plans, etc.
Form and encounters:
- 4-8 encounters lasting between 1-3 hours. It could consist of a mentoring session with the coach at the office in Lind
- 3-6 observations of the coach in action, whether it concerns meetings, training sessions, or competitions. These observations last around 1-2 hours
- 40-50 encounters over the phone or online
- Home assignments
What does this cost?
In addition, there will be separate additional prices concerning transport, accommodation etc.